The Effect of 1% Law in Industry- University Relation Development
Science and technology,
In this report, our review of work carried out to evaluate and analyze the parliamentary act defines as law of 1%, which has played a critical role in Iranian S&T development during last three years.
This act has been legally confirmed by Islamic Parliament since 2007 in annual budget plan and this confirmation repeated three successive years with small changes.
The main job was in practice since 2008, based on this rule more than 530 governmental companies, institutes and banks should increase their S&T investment up to one percent of their annual operational income.
In general, during years 2007 to 2010, more than 9762 research priority introduced by these companies and 5247 research projects have been signed. The total amount of these projects was about 8300 B Rls ($830 M).
Also in this work, the opportunities and challenges have been reviewed and few comments recommended for annual budget of 2011- 2012 (1390).
1. Edquist c., Innovation Policy- A Systematic Approach, Oxford University Press, 2000.
2. Edquist Charles, Hommen Leif, systems of innovation theory and policy for the demand side, Technology in Society, 21, 63 – 79, 1999.
3. Johnson B; Edquist C; Lundvall B., Economic Development and National Systems of Innovation Approach, First Globe lies Conference, 2003.
4. Laursen K, & Lindgard Christensen J., The creation, distribution and use of knowledge – An Innovation System. www.druid.dk/Laursen/papers. Pilot Study of Danish, 1996.
5. Marceau Jane, Dogson Mark, Systems of Innovation, Sydney University, 2000.