(Associate Prof. of University of Tehran )
1. Deng, W. J., Chen, W. C., & Pei, W. Back-propagation neural network based importance–performance analysis for determining critical service attributes. Expert Systems with Applications, 2008, 34(2), 1115-1125.
2. Seibold, D. R., Cantrill, J. G., & Meyers, R. A. Communication and interpersonal influence. Handbook of interpersonal communication, 1985, 551-611.
3. Shannon, C. E., & Weaver, W. The mathematical theory of communication (Urbana, IL. University of Illinois Press, 1949.
4. Myers, G. The social construction of two biologists' proposals. Written Communication, 1985, 2(3), 219-245.
5. Barnlund, D. C. Communication: The context of change. Basic readings in communication theory, 2008, 6-25.
6. Loewy, E. H., & Loewy, R. S. (2004). Textbook of healthcare ethics. Springer. New York, 96-105.
7. Ganesh, K. Patient-doctor relationship: Changing perspectives and medical litigation. Indian journal of urology: IJU: journal of the Urological Society of India, 2009, 25(3), 356.
8. Silverman, J., Kurtz, S. M., Draper, J., van Dalen, J., & Platt, F. W. Skills for communicating with patients. Oxford, UK: Radcliffe Pub, 2005.
9. Drossman, D. A. David Sun Lecture: Helping Your Patient by Helping Yourself—How to Improve the Patient–Physician Relationship by Optimizing Communication Skills. The American journal of gastroenterology, 2013.
10. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. The Journal of Marketing, 1985, 41-50.
11. Thomas, L. H., & Bond, S. Measuring patients' satisfaction with nursing: 1990–1994. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 1996, 23(4), 747-756.
12. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L.L. Servqual. Journal of retailing,1988, 64(1), 12-40.
13. Najafi, S., Saati, S., Kazem Bighami, M., & Abdi, F. How do customers evaluate hotel service quality? An empirical study in Tehran hotels.Management Science Letters, 2013, 3(12), 3019-3030.
14. Babakus, E., & Mangold, W. G. Adapting the SERVQUAL scale to hospital services: an empirical investigation. Health services research, 1992, 26(6), 767.
15. Zifko-Baliga, G. M., & Krampf, R. F. Managing perceptions of hospital quality. Negative emotional evaluations can undermine even the best clinical quality. Marketing Health Services, 1997, 17(1), 28-35.
16. Tucker, J. L., & Adams, S. R. Incorporating patients’ assessments of satisfaction and quality: an integrative model of patients’ evaluations of their care. Managing Service Quality, 2001, 11(4), 272-287.
17. Sohail, MS. Service quality in hospitals: more favorable than you might think. Managing Service Quality, 2003, 13(3), 197-206
18. Elleuch, A. Patient satisfaction in Japan. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 2008, 21(7), 692-705.
19. Behara, R. S., Fisher, W. W., & Lemmink, J. G. Modelling and evaluating service quality measurement using neural networks. International journal of operations & production management, 2002, 22(10), 1162-1185.
20. Shih, Y. Y., & Fang, K. Customer defections analysis: an examination of online bookstores. The TQM Magazine, 2005, 17(5), 425-439.
21. McKinley, R. K., & Roberts, C. Patient satisfaction with out of hour’s primary medical care. Quality in Health Care, 2001, 10(1), 23-28.
22. Harazi, M. A., & Askari, J. Assessment of the most important factors influencing physician choice. Hakim research journal, 2007, 10(3), 22-27 , (In Persian).
23. Hill, C. J., & Garner, S. J. Factor’s influencing physician choice. Hospital & health services administration, 1991, 36(4), 491.
24. Harazi, M. A., & Askari, J. Assessment of the most important factors influencing physician choice. Hakim research journal, 2007, 10(3), 22-27, (In Persian).
25. Zolnierek, K. B. H., & DiMatteo, M. R. Physician communication and patient adherence to treatment: a meta-analysis. Medical care, 2009, 47(8), 826-834.
26. Hamelin, N. D., Nikolis, A., Armano, J., Harris, P. G., & Brutus, J. P. Evaluation of factors influencing confidence and trust in the patient-physician relationship: A survey of patient in a hand clinic. Chirurgie de la main, 2012, 31(2), 83-90.
27. Sekaran, U., & Bougie, R. Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach. John Wiley & Sons, 2010.
28. Kalliainen, L. K., & Lichtman, D. M. Current issues in the physician–patient relationship. The Journal of hand surgery,2010, 35(12), 2126-2129.
29. Entwistle, V. A., Carter, S. M., Cribb, A., & McCaffery, K. Supporting patient autonomy: the importance of clinician-patient relationships. Journal of general internal medicine,2010, 25(7), 741-745.
30. Emanuel, E. J., & Emanuel, L. L. Four models of the physician-patient relationship. JAMA: the journal of the American Medical Association, 1992, 267(16), 2221-2226.
31. Kowalski, C., Nitzsche, A., Scheibler, F., Steffen, P., Albert, U. S., & Pfaff, H. Breast cancer patients’ trust in physicians: The impact of patients’ perception of physicians’ communication behaviors and hospital organizational climate. Patient education and counseling, 2009, 77(3), 344-348.
32. Asemani, O. Review of physician-patient models and related challenges. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine, 2012, 5(4), 36-50(In Persian).
33. Tubbs, S. L., Moss, S., & Papastefanou, N. Human communication: principles and contexts. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2008.
34. Kaba, R., & Sooriakumaran, P. The evolution of the doctor-patient relationship. International Journal of Surgery, 2007, 5(1), 57-65.
35. Loewy, E. H., & Loewy, R. S. Textbook of healthcare ethics. Springer. New York, 2004, 96-105.
36. Hafezi, F., Kouchakzadeh, K., Naghibzadeh, B. History and Status of Nose Surgery. Iranian Journal of Surgery, 2009, 17(2): 88-94(In Persian).
37. Ozar, D. T. Patients' autonomy: Three models of the professional-lay relationship in medicine. Theoretical medicine, 1984, 5(1), 61-68.
38. Craig, R. T. Communication theory as a field. Communication theory, 1999, 9(2), 119-161.
39. Ferguson, W. J., & Candib, L. M. Culture, language, and the doctor-patient relationship. FMCH Publications and Presentations, 2002, 61.
40. Witten, I. H., Frank, E., & Hall, M. A. Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Elsevier, 2011.
41. Borovicka, T., Jirina Jr, M., Kordik, P., & Jirina, M. Selecting representative data sets. Advances in Data Mining Knowledge Discovery and Applications. Intech, Associate Prof. Adem Karahoca, Available 0n 2012 from: http://www.intechopen.com/books/advances-in-data-mining-knowledge-discovery-and-applications/selecting-representative-data-sets
42. Liu, H., Yu, L., Toward integrating feature selection algorithms for
43. classification and clustering. Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on , 2005, 17(4), 491-502.
44. Yu, N. Y., Yamauchi, T., Yang, H. F., Chen, Y. L., & Gutierrez‐Osuna, R. Feature selection for inductive generalization. Cognitive science, 2010, 34(8), 1574-1593