• Articles’ Status
- In this section, you can see general statistics of the number of received articles, the review status, the number of published articles, etc.
- First, the articles approved by the expert are displayed in this section. At this stage, the editor-in-chief determines whether the article is related to the subject of the journal or not. If the article is not accepted for any reasons, then it will be rejected and the authors will be notified.
An article that is confirmed to be relevant to the journal will be referred to the "reviewer record profile". If it is necessary for the authors to pay a fee before reviewing, the initial payment page will be provided to the author.
To send the article to the reviewers, the editor-in-chief selects the considered reviewer from the list. When an article is submitted to the reviewer for the first time, it will show the status of ‘initial review’ and when it has been sent to the same reviewer for the second time (for example, after making corrections), it will show the status of ‘re-review’. This column shows the number of reviews sent to the system and the number of reviews that has been made.
- If the editor-in-chief has referred an article to the author for corrections, in this section he/she can see the new files sent by the author. All information related to the article file is fully available to the editor
Articles Awaiting For Review
- A list of articles previously submitted for review is displayed, which can be resent as a reminder if needed. In this system, it is possible to set the time for sending a reminder email to the reviewer.
The Returned Articles from the editorial board
- In this menu, the returned articles from the editorial board can be seen. The article returned to the editor-in-chief will be sent directly to him/her after re-approval by the editor and will not be sent back to the editorial board.
1. An introduction to Rimag, as well as the subjective coverage of Rimag Journals
Rimag is the first comprehensive system working on scientific journals in Iran. It covers all the processes related to journals (from the submission of an article by the author to the publication of the journal) in a centralized manner. Rimag covers all scientific journals in the country in various fields such as engineering, medicine, basic sciences, humanities, agriculture, natural and veterinary resources, art and architecture.2. Tasks related to editors-in-chief
The editors-in-chief oversee all the processes of reviewing articles related to editing and the editorial board. In other words, editors-in-chief create articles and select several reviewers for the article using the reviewers’ list. In other words, the editors-in-chief have a full supervision over the process of reviewing articles. It is possible to refer the article to the editorial board when needed.3. Corresponding and making suggestions to Rimag
To improve the procedures, Rimag’s admin welcomes any suggestions. Suggestions will be received via email@example.com.Editor-in-chief system Guide